Near hallowed ground where Union and Confederate soldiers marched and camped during the defining battle of America's Civil War, you will find High Performance Homes' flagship community, located at The Links at Gettysburg, a 4 1/2 star Links-style golf course, surrounded by 340 Acres of the most picturesque landscape you could ever wish to lay eyes on. Rolling hills, mature woodlands, the Monocacy River, large red rock cliffs, and the Catoctin Mountains are all views you can experience in your own backyard.
The Links at Gettysburg takes care of most of the tedious tasks associated with homeownership, so now you can spend your time enjoying your new home and community with friends and family. Imagine living in a single family home where exterior services are done for you. No more shoveling your walkways or driveway and say goodbye to cutting and edging your grass! Your front mulch beds will also be weeded and pruned for you and included lawn sprinkler systems will allow you extra time to get in another tennis match or round of golf.
Our Community is Rich in Amenities
- Our community is rich in amenities not found anywhere else in the Southern Pennsylvania/Northern Maryland Region.
- The magic and sense of community with a small town feel located only eight minutes from top-rated downtown Gettysburg.
- 4 1/2 star rated course by Golf Digest and “Must-Play" course by Golf Styles Magazine.
- 2 clubhouses (come and enjoy our lively Friday evening community Happy Hours!).
- Red Rock Grille course restaurant manned by Executive Chef Dan Hankey, the first name in fine dining in South Central Pennsylvania. Enjoy a delectable menu in the beautiful course clubhouse or on our covered outdoor patio and bar to take in the views.
- Start your day at the Community Center Clubhouse at the on-site fitness center equipped with locker rooms, showers, and a sauna. Then lounge poolside at the ASP Gold Award winning pool and hot tub.
- Tennis, bocce ball, basketball courts, horseshoe pits, and walking trails are all located within our resort-style community. Take a walk or drive your golf cart and begin enjoying these amenities today!
- Exterior landscaping, grass cutting, and snow removal are included in the HOA.
- Clubs, community activities, and community outings- there is something for everyone!
Life at The Links
LeeAnn & Craig- Their "Happily Ever After" Home
Deborah & Dan- The Home of their Dreams
Brenda & Mike- A Home of Beauty and Quality
Get your High Performance Home<br> the way you want it
Come see why our energy efficient homes are so popular. To schedule a tour of our decorated model home or to request more information, please fill out the attached form and you will be contacted immediately. Walk-ins are always welcome.
Model open daily 11am-5pm or by appointment. 717-359-4663